UMDocsMedIT Redcap Printing 1.7.1
This extension is intended for use by volunteers at local community health fairs put on by students from University of Miami Miller School of Medici..
更新日期：2020年7月11日 分类标签：生产工具 语言：中文 平台：
1.8MB 0 人已下载 手机查看
UMDocsMedIT Redcap Printing简介
This extension is intended for use by volunteers at local community health fairs put on by students from University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Department of Community Service. This extension automates the process of printing labels for labs that are ordered for patients at the colorectal cancer screening station (CRC) and for Women’s wellness exams (FE).
This extension does so by serving up a connection between patient data viewed in REDCap, and the DYMO printer server for printing.
After ensuring the appropriate drivers and software is installed on your local computer for printing, navigating to either the CRC or FE station instruments will allow the user to quickly print the necessary labels for lab orders for patients.
To install and use this extension, follow the steps below
1. Download DYMO drivers here: http://www.dymo.com/en-US/labelwriter-450-turbo-label-printer#tabContainer. The download is located on the support tab.
• If you’ve already installed the software, and simply need to ensure that it is running, the default locations are:
• OS X: /Library/Frameworks/DYMO/SDK
• Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\DYMO\DYMO Label Software
2. Ensure that your computer’s printer settings display that the DYMO label writer is connected
3. Navigate to a patient record on IHA, CRC, or Women’s Health on RedCap and click the print button from within the extension window