CSS Deconstructed 0.0.0.3
is a tool for web developers to study the CSS of any given website. It allows users to remove all the styling for a specific el..
更新日期：2020年8月6日 分类标签：开发工具 语言：中文 平台：
39.2KB 0 人已下载 手机查看
CSS Deconstructed is a tool for web developers to study the CSS of any given website. It allows users to remove all the styling for a specific element on a website and then re-apply the CSS rules one at a time at a speed of their preference. This tool provides valuable insight as to how different websites are constructed by visually building the site from scratch, right in front of your eyes.
How To Use:
- Inspect the HTML of a website you are interested in deconstructing.
- Choose the outer most selector that encompasses the part of the page you are interested in studying (**NOTE: If inspecting the whole page or a complex element, do note that it may take a while to rebuild.)
- Click the CSS Deconstructed Icon and enter in the selector, class, and/or ID.
- Choose how quickly you want each rule to be applied (often good to start with 10 ms)
- Click “Deconstruct!” to remove all CSS styling.
- Click “Build!” to re-apply each CSS rule.
- Watch your favorite site be rebuilt!