Kanban issue ordering for Zoho简介
Adds ordering of bugs to your Zoho Projects Kanban board
Kanban issue ordering for Zoho makes it possible to order your issues within the Kanban view of the bugtracker.
A great extra feature for backlog ordering when you are using Zoho in an agile/scrum based project.
As standard Zoho projects orders bugs based on their issue numbers, even if you drag the bug to any desirable position the order will be reset on reloading the page.
After installation of the extension you will be able to save positions.
- Just drag and drop your issues in the correct order and click the ‘Save’ button.
- The order is saved in the issue title and all Zoho users with this plugin get the correct order when viewing the Kanban board.
- It is also possible to enter the ordering number by hand.
Click the title of the card to “edit” the title.
Once the Card title is in edit-mode, you will able to enter the ordering number.
Example if you want to add or edit the top position in the column, just add **0** to the title.
Example if you want to add or edit the top position in the column, just add **99** to the title.
Do not use the save button when adding ordering manually, this will overwrite the currently set order.
For this extension the following applications are required:
- Zoho projects
- Zoho Bugtracker (included in projects)
- Initial release
- Added screenshots and appropriate icons to the extension.
- Fixed compatibility with the new Zoho Kanban interface.
Kanban issue ordering for Zoho was created by Amazing Mixed Media Minds | email@example.com